Bad English aka. Engrish VOL. II. Chinese signs

English is a beautiful language, has a nice ring to it right? But when it’s used like the examples below it can be hilarious! Check it out and enjoy!
In todays episode we have some chinese signs and they're hilarious!
Enjoy.
deformed-person-exclusive-use.jpg
Must be nice, being so privileged.
hqdefault (7).jpg
Yikes, I hope I never see that.
funny-english.jpg
Thank you.
funny-chinglish.jpg
Excersise caution!
funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-27.jpg
Love some cunt examination.
funny-chinese-english-translation-12clear.jpg
I hate it when I eat a hot dog and suddenly I have AIDS. You?
20090522funnytranslations04.jpg
Fucking goods are fucking good!
funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-29.jpg
Racist trees.
funny-chinese-english-translation-11.jpg
At least there's something to eat!
funny-signs-china-04.jpg
Nice kidnappers, giving you one call.
funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-13.jpg
I'LL PASS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Which one did you like most? Want more? Let me know in the comments!
Ziga.

Comments