Sometimes even the dead have a great sense of humor!

Just because they are no longer in this world does not mean that it is necessary to leave this world behind sad, serious and crying about their death. These people left behind a little humor, which will last for eternity and we should thank them for giving us one last laugh!

Enjoy.


John, you and your friends are my spirit animal.


They didn’t listen,did they Mr. Anonymous?


Sounds like a tough life.. what’s with the no names thing?


Sorry Janet, for being impolite.


Yep, nailed it!


My condolences, great stuff by the way.


Heheh I feel you!


Don’t try the board, seems like a dick move.


No shit?


Sleep well.


What is it? It’s killing me..


Me too mate, me too.


Was this his last message?


Will do!!


Scary shit!

Mine will say; here lies Žiga and he's bloody annoyed! Yours?

Well I hope you enjoyed this collection of deadly humor, come around for more guys!

Sharing is caring, subscribe, like, don’t die just yet and if you do, remember, humor cures.

Ziga.

Comments