Holiday special?

So here I am listening to 40s swing thinking.

It's been a while since I posted anything, perhaps you noticed. A lot has happened since then. I almost reached 1000 subscribers which is crazy if you ask me! And since it's holiday season I thought hey Lets do a holiday special, talking about.. You guessed it holidays and the ''necessity'' of them.

First of I'd like to thank you weird people for reading my blog, if it can be called that. I'm really thankful for getting about 100 views per day which is more than many shows get in my country!

But without further ado here's an Idiot's Guide to surviving the holiday season!

 
 
Go to the store and meet a hell lot of people, feeling like the world is going to end or recession is about to strike.

The carts or whatever the fuck they're called filled to the top and because it's Christmas you have, I repeat have to spend your entire salary! There is no spirit left in anyone, just bad mood and obligations. I remember when the last month of the year was a happy time filled with joy, passion and caring. Now it's nothing more than a farce, where you have to pretend to care about people you don't care about and be happy about it.

The holiday season has become nothing more than a necessity if you ask me. All we are doing is giving each other gifts we don't need nor want and have to see people we don't really like!

Although I enjoy the gestures of kindness and caring I know it's more or less an act. Hey maybe it's just me and I really hope so heheh,.. I hope you Will enjoy the holiday, Express your true feelings and not be a fucking robot.

Get drunk, get shitfaced, be you! Sing a son, be a lousy cheap faggot, be a groovy beast, be someone you want to be!

But the part above wasnt really a guide right?

So here we go again. Be with the people you love, give them something you think they deserve, dance your hearts out, sing them out, get drunk, get crazy and let yourself going! That's all the advice I have to be honestly. Try to enjoy the time you have and let go for a change. Drop the fasades you had to build around you and maybe things Will change.

Ziga.

Comments