Who admits that he/she is stupid?

I have not yet met a person who thinks of itself as stupid.
Most people I meet think they're crazy smart.
The same is true on the internet: in the foul,wretched hive called the internet some people whine about how nobody likes them, because they are above averagely intelligent, and the other “retards” of the world don’t understand them. But basically people do not like them because they are heavy to bare and likely not very smart.


Can you admit to yourself that you aren’t the brightest? That perhaps you aren’t very special and shiney as you think of yourself? Swallow your ego and say it! Tell me some stupid stuff you did in life. What makes you look incompetent and bad.

I might not be the brightest but I make it up with being half ugly and broke.

You?
Ziga.

Comments