Does it piss you off?

It pisses me off!



The lady that sells meat rolls her eyes at the store, when I ask for a fucking evenly sliced piece of prosciutto.

Ironing anything.

Newspapers that write such idiotic shit that I piss of myself for reading them in the first place.

When a game doesn’t save my progress and i have to redo everything.

My computer.

People who don’t answer their fucking phone, but they always on their damn phone.

That I have 20 books I want to read, but no time to read them.

Cigarettes on the floor.

Empty batteries.

There are fewer and fewer good looking people.

Can’t take a vacation for 2 years. Scratch. 3 years.

All the movies that have “movie” in the title, since they’re being filmed in schools for people with special needs.

That I’m always tired.

It pisses me off that so many things piss me off, which really makes me pissed off!

It pisses me off that it will be the same tomorrow.

Something else pisses me off but I forgot.

Have a good week people.

Ziga.

Comments