500 subscribers! Who need idiotic help from An Idiot’s Guide.

First of all I want to thank you all for reading my posts. When I first started I figured that me, my girl and the rotten ficus tree in the corner of my room would read this shit. But that’s evidently not the case. Now there's 500 of us!!


Thanks to the people asking ridiculous questions that I have to answer. I really enjoy it and I hope you do to! Thank you all with special needs! Thank you ladies and gentlemen, demi-leprechauns and whatever you call yourselfs! Thank you for sticking around, reading, hopefully laughing, sharing and in general being dicks.

I will continue writing thanks to you, it gives me joy and the will to write knowing that we are like-minded. Comment more, share, subscribe and come back for more!

Thank you! 

Comments