Things that PISS ME OFF! #3 insects

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for the support you've given me in the time since I've been writing this blog! It really keeps me going, motivates me and makes me want to create more!

I would like you, today, if you like this content, to share it with your friends, family, aliens, guinea pigs and so on, you get the picture here, and comment about what pisses you off in life!

Without further ado, here is the thing;

INSECTS


I hate bugs! Why you ask?

Because they're fucking weird ok?

Besides maybe some fungus, I don't think there's anything else we can see with our caveman eyes that is as different from humans than insects. They are disgusting, they are annoying and they should mostly be exterminated.

I’m not a biologist by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m fairly certain you could describe them as being on “opposite ends of the animal kingdom”. They’re on the same continent, maybe, unlikely, but they’re about as different as, say, Russia and Portugal. We have four legs, two eyes, and an internal skeleton. Most bugs have six to eight legs, an unreasonable number of eyes, and a skeleton on the outside. On the outside! Like they aren’t creepy enough as it is!

Well, it's clear to everyone what I have in mind. I do not have anything against butterflies, on the contrary, they seem cute. I also have nothing against the ants, if they just do not bite me or choose my room for their base of operations. Even bees and bumblebees do not disturb me; in fact, I find myself pretty ok with them, if they do not have a nest above my head. But I will never like spiders. Especially if they choose my room as a holiday destination. And it’s a destination that does not discriminate against any kind of spider, since I must have seen at least 6 different ones this week alone.Okay, I tolerate them as long as they are in the dark corner at the far end of the room. I tolerate microscopic small crawlers that hide in all possible corners. All right, be there and give me peace. But it’s not fun when you wake up and you have the feeling that a huge spider hangs over you though. You jump from the bed and ready to go, and then you realize that there is basically no spider. Maybe just some lonely web hangs somewhere from the ceiling. That’s why i hate spiders!

All kinds of shit are in the world, such as centipedes, various insects and strange hybrids, remotely like bees, sound like bees, but when it comes close, jumps in your fucking ear, you find out that it is essentially a huge, annoying brown thing.

Currently, I miss flies. No matter how annoying they can be, at least I know what to expect. Flies are flies. Black, with wings, flies into your food, is annoying, but in principle harmless. Suppose it did not sit on dog shit before she sat on your lunch. All the other annoying flying shits that I usually meet in my room, I kindly ask you to stay somewhere else. Next to my room is the garage. Concerning me, half of the surrounding insects can settle there, but they just have to stay away from my room and above all my bed!

At the moment, I want to have a device. In fact, I don’t exactly remember whether it’s a device or something else, I know only that it kills everything in a given radio, everything that is alive and not me at least. Of course, I have no desire to kill nearby birds and suburbs, and I can settle for the bugs. Where can i get something like that? Anybody?

Now I'm going to go poison the entire balcony. These poisons don't work for long, but they have a some sort of placebo effect. I can sleep better if I think that everything I hate is dead.

This picture sums it all up.

Comment, follow, share! I hope you enjoyed!

Ziga.

Comments