The meaning of life.

I received this question a while ago.

What is the meaning of life?

The question that writes books; the question that drives religions; the question that has evaded philosophers for millennia and a question that drags people to the edge of insanity as soon as they find themselves in the endless search for the answer.


That being said. You come to me for an answer? I don’t fuckin’ know. But I guess I can give it a go.

A wise man once said that the meaning of life is lying on the beach, with your brains off and a chihuahua on guard. Maybe there’s all there is to it, maybe there’s more! Who knows!

I suppose some people find their meaning in wealth, some in family and some in being dipshits. We all want to know our purpose and there probably isn’t a correct answer, but here we are wondering what could be, what will be, why will it be so?


Listen I’m not the guy to answer such philosophical questions and I’m not able to give you the answers you’re looking for.

But take my advice and make it simple for yourself. Sing a little, dance a little, try to bang a little, have a laugh and try your best to make every moment as beautiful as possible and carry it on to others. Do it today, tomorrow and then again..
Life is sensless, but it can’t be right?

We just have to complicate things.

Ziga.

Comments