An idiot's guide; How to properly cook pasta?

Well I recieved this question and I must say. I AM NOT AMUSED.

I hope that you are joking and in case you're not you should probably read this step by step guide to cooking pasta...

Do you add oil to the boiling water? Do you spill cold water over the when finished? Well you shouldn't because it's destroying your pasta experience. My God I can't do this. *sigh*


Pasta is considered to be a most basic and quickly prepared meal and you'd be surprised to hear that it's true. Apparently many people fail to cook them correctly.

Firstly, choose your pasta.

Ok, we got the basics down.

  • Put the pasta in boiling water.
  • Don't add anything but salt.
  • Let them boil openly, dont cover them.
  • Have more water than pasta. Shocker.
  • Stir the pasta a couple times.
  • Read the package to see the time they need cooking and set a timer.
  • Take the out and there you go. 
  • Perfectly cooked pasta.
Have any more questions? Please make my day. I will answer very simply and directly.

Share, subscribe, read more for crying out loud.
See you soon.

Ziga.

Comments