Q&A what is the best way to die? Laughter!

I have received a question that goes; what is the best way to die?

So what is the best way to die?


Chrysippus Died Laughing. Literally. And I think it's a good way to go out! I know, I know, the concept of death from laughter is rather ironic, but hear me out. Here is an example.

Chrysippus evidently thought his own joke was so damn hilarious, he promptly had a fit of laughter that killed him.

Are you ready for this?

In about 204 BC, the Greek philosopher Chrysippus watched a donkey eat some figs. He cried out: “Now give the donkey a drink of pure wine to wash down the figs!!!”. He bursted out in histerical laughter for minutes and then died on the spot.

Donkey 1, human 0.

Isn't that a great way to go? You find something so funny that you die laughing at it. I want to die like that! Perhaps a funnier thing than a donkey drinking wine and eating figs but hey, can't be picky am I right?

When you go, go out in style!

What do you think? Is it a good way to die? How would you want it to happen? Let me know in the comments, share, follow, subscribe!

Ziga.

Comments