How can I become more sarcastic? A short guide.

This question was submitted anonimously by a man, who allegedly has a PhD.


The question goes; How can I become more sarcastic?

Well you did a pretty good job with the question, but if you are asking legit.. then I suggest you get another PhD.

Anyway here's a quick guide!

Firstly, make use of your victims personal traits. Let's say a chump tells you he met “the one”. The girl he will be with forever, telling you he really feels like he's growing as a person and you respond with something like; hey man, getting a hard-on doesn't count as personal growth!

Secondly, try recognizing double meanings within statements. This is a great example.

If Siri can do it so can you.

Thirdly you need to criticize obvious comments. You're walking down the street with your friend and it starts raining. He says; hey man, it's raining an you reply sarcastically; no kidding, I didn't notice.

You're in the supermarket and someone asks you what you're doing there. Clearly you're not making lasagna or hunting bears, so that's exactly what you reply with.

In general sarcasm is insulting people without them realizing it. This was just a very short tutorial and if you want more tips and so on let me know in the comments, I can make it extensive.

A couple more examples in order to not be too short.




Get the idea?

Ask me anything! Follow me! Subscribe. Don't forget to share with your friends and family!

Ziga.

Comments