Don't get a haircut like this!!!!

What are some of the weirdest, stupidest, funniest haircuts out there?

Good question sir..

Well I gathered some for you in order to spare some time for you people. Here's a tip, don't ever get a haircut like this. Unless you want to destroy your life.

Haircuts do first impressions. Try these out for the heck of it.


I honestly don't know what to say.


Want a couple of weird looking dildos on your head? Well lucky you, this is perfect for you.

Nightmare material :)

Ever wanted to look like a god damn pleskavica?

Please get a haircut like this and send me pictures!

It's pretty.

I love it. I think I'ma get me one of these.


May the logic not be with you.


Ever considered a forehead mustache? I know I have.
I'll bet you 5$ this guy is Russian.


Uf, seductive.

I think these are the best out there. Try them out please, send me pictures. I won't laugh, promise!

Do you have a question? Need something reviewed? Ask.

Subscribe, follow, share and don't be shy!

Ziga.

Comments