Japanese human doll is the creepiest thing you’ll see today.

Japanese human doll is the creepiest thing you’ll see today.




Lulu Hashimoto is exactly what she looks like – a human doll.


Japanese fashion designer Hitomi Komaki created the full-body suit, which includes a wig, mask and stockings.
The identity of the person inside the Lulu suit is a secret, but that hasn’t stopped the doll taking Tokyo’s modelling scene by storm.

First let’s just take a moment to process how creepy this is.


What the hell Japan??!!


I imagine we will all be this freaked out if we come across this sight!


How is this cute?


Really nightmare material! Here comes Chucky..

Hitomi, 23, said: ‘I have always really liked dolls and for me, the epitome of cuteness is dolls.

‘Many people call my project a fetish, but for me it’s not a fetish but fashion.
‘It’s like wearing nice clothes or putting on false eyelashes to become cuter.’
The suit has airbrushed doll-like joints on the material but does not restrict the movement of the person inside.

Koh Ueno, a designer who created the stockings, said: ‘I want to see women wear these stockings and transform.

‘I want them to experience the extraordinary – to become otherworldly, artificial, or like a doll.’




Is this really what the world has become? Twenty years ago they all would have been sent to a mental institution. This isn't fashion, it's a very weird fetish and the people who say it's your fetish are right. No one in the right mind would want this to become fashion or think it's cute m'kay? It is a horrible idea, a very creepy idea and I hope they make a horror movie from it and keep it away from the streets.

What do you think? Tell me in the comments!


Ziga.

Comments